I don’t know about you, but Amazon Prime is a staple in our house and I highly recommend it. Mainly because it has saved us a lot of money and saving money is really a wise thing to do as money saved can be put to better use. That being said, I have written this blog post to help the average family and anyone wanting to save money (and time) on purchases.
The best of shopping and entertainment.
I have listed a few benefits of Amazon Prime below:
* They are currently offering a 30 day free trial. After your 30 day free trial it will cost £7.99 a month;
* Access unlimited, free one day delivery on millions of items and same day delivery in select residential postcodes (see how it relates to your location);
* Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and television shows, through Prime Video;
* Read as much as you want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time (a personal development dream!)
* Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos;
* Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music;
* Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals.
Start your 30 days Amazon Prime free trial below:
See below for more on Amazon 30 day trials:
Music Unlimited –
Amazon Prime Video: During the 30-day trial and then, for £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members get all the standard Prime benefits – but can also:
- Enjoy unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Watch anywhere, anytime, with unlimited access throughout the UK
- Download movies and TV to their mobile or tablet to watch offline
Audible is the publisher and distributor of the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken-word content. Audible customers can listen anytime and anywhere to professionally narrated audiobooks across a wide range of genres, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, classics, and more.
An Audible Trial offers a great way for a customer to try audiobooks. With their Trial, customer will receive:
- One free audiobook of their choice
- The ability to choose from 200,000-plus titles, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
- After 30 days, if they choose not to cancel, they will receive one book each month for just £7.99/month
- The option to cancel easily, anytime; audiobooks already purchased are theirs to keep, even if they cancel
Fire for Kids Unlimited: Fire for Kids Unlimited gives you endless access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games. Fire for Kids Unlimited has so much to offer, including:
- A world of content for kids to explore within a completely kid-friendly environment
- Promotion of reading and math with educational apps and thousands of books
- Flexible parental controls where you can choose what content each child sees, set educational goals and time limits. You can manage these settings from their device, or remotely from our Amazon Parent Dashboard
- Ability to personalize each kid’s experience with profiles, and let them watch where they want to – on Fire Tablets, or Kindle eReaders.
Amazon Business: Amazon Business is changing the way companies buy supplies. For most small businesses, buying supplies can be time-consuming and frustrating. Finding the best product at the best price with the most convenient payment terms can be a challenge, especially when they have other tasks that need to be completed.
Amazon Business is the solution and brings big benefits to businesses of all sizes and industries.
The Kindle Unlimited: The Kindle Unlimited Free Trial is a great way for customers to explore over 1 million books, thousands of audiobooks, and popular magazines on any device.
Great benefits of Kindle Unlimited include:
- Unlimited Access to over 1 Million eBooks
- Rotating selection of popular magazines
- Thousands of books with audible narration
- Read anytime, on any device with the free Kindle app
After the 30-day free trial, the monthly subscription fee is £7.99 and members have the option to cancel their subscription anytime.
AmazonFresh: AmazonFresh members can do their entire weekly shopping on Amazon.co.uk. The range includes a wide selection of fresh produce and daily necessities. The offer on Amazon.co.uk for existing and new AmazonFresh areas is constantly being expanded.
- Huge selection of over 300,000 items, including fresh foods, daily necessities and a wide selection of non-food products, such as: Kitchen and sporting articles and playthings and stationery.
- Prime members can try AmazonFresh for 30 days for free – after the trial membership, AmazonFresh will be available to Prime members for £6.99/month.
- Flexible delivery options: One-hour slots from 7AM-11PM every day, including same day.
- Top brands, favourites from Whole Foods Market and specialities from local shops all together in one basket.
- Top brands on AmazonFresh are at least 15% cheaper than leading supermarkets.
Amazon Wedding List: Amazon Wedding List offers couples access to over 250 million products, from glassware to guitars, and toasters to trampolines. With lots to choose from, spouses-to-be can create a wedding gift list that’s as unique as they are. Benefits of Amazon Wedding List include:
- Recommendations of popular wedding gifts
- Share your wedding list with friends and family at the click of a button, via social media or email
- Downloadable thank you list to easily track gifts
- Free shipping for Prime members or on orders over £20 (restrictions apply).
- Use Amazon’s Universal Wish List tool to add gifts from around the web to one wedding list.
- Personalise your list with pictures and notes, and highlight the items that you love the most.