- Do you have a lot of debts and bills?
- Are you able to afford putting your children through university/ college?
- Can you afford a holiday or have you missed out on holidays?
- Do you have enough money in your retirement fund? Continue reading Do You Want More Time & Money Freedom?
This is YOUR opportunity for a new beginning.
What do you really want to achieve in 2016? Don’t live by chance, live by choice.
Realise if you don’t have your own plans you’ll in someone else’s plan.
Write down your goals
Is it to build your brand and become a leader others can follow?
Is it to get daily signup’s from new members in your business?
Is it to create cash flow for yourself and family?
Is it to create more time and money freedom for yourself and family?
The meaning of success is different for everyone. Jim Rohn said, “Success is to do what the failures don’t do.” Find out what failures are doing and don’t do it.
Successful people have a habit of doing things other people won’t do. They know how to work past their fear. Success is something you attract by the person you become. To attract success or be more successful you have to do more.
Who or what are you becoming in 2016?
If you want something lasting, work more on yourself than on your job!
Do you know what will make you happy? Progress, make us happy.
You only enjoy success when you’re happy, so strive to be happy. Most people are looking for excuses and not results.
It’s easier to go from failure to success than excuses to success. Leaders are generally happy and don’t let situations affect their happiness as who they are is more important which shows in their response – Stavros Zenonos.
Do you see excuses or reasons?
Pain is temporary, regret is forever. Success is more than a result, it’s a feeling.
Ways to Be Unsuccessful:
1. Stop growing and learning – if you want to fail, stop learning. Learn to listen and apply knowledge;
2. Don’t be stable – instability will never lead to success;
3. Don’t face reality;
4. Be slow to take the right decision- successful people are decisive. Unsuccessful people are slow to take decisions and quick to change their mind;
5. Don’t respond correctly to challenges – how you respond and react is important to success.
What winners are doing?
1. Do what you love; the only way to do a great Job is to do what you love!
2. Plan and have goals – first with the eyes of your mind and then with your face – Stavros. Success comes twice always in your mind and in real life. Plan it, dream it and it will become reality;
3. Play ‘All in’(stop procrastinating) and do your best –
Categories of a Player versus being ‘All In’
• A Player will use excuses that they don’t have money;
• Someone who is All in goes for the highest membership;
• A Player will go to some events, but someone who is All in attends all events;
• Someone who is All in speaks with the team every single day, Players speaks with the time once in a while, they’re not team players.
• Someone who is All in will work for others, Players however, want others to work for them; All in offers help, Players wait for help waiting for ‘spillovers’.
• Someone who is All in stops when they‘re done, Players stop when they‘re tired.
• Someone who is All in knows 2016 is their year, Players don’t as they have no realisation or plan.
It’s easy to achieve the highest ranks in your business opportunity as 2016 is going to be phenomenal! It’s easy, but you’ll have to work at it!
Do the best you can do.
Do you need help making your plans and implementing them? Let me coach you HERE