I have updated this page and removed all previous links to Randy. I have however, left the test here for your benefit.
If you’re looking to learn how to prosper I have chosen this video and book by Brian Tracy as he has built a reputation for many years as a man of integrity, character (God fearing) and prosperity.
Watch how you can change your life – right now!
Do you want to know how you can have everything you want and be super successful?
Do you want to know how you can have a great relationship and live a happy life?
Would you be surprised if I told you that you can have this success and happiness, and all you had to do was change the way you think?
Whether you’re dreaming of becoming a millionaire, obtaining your dream job, buying your dream house or having an incredible marriage, if you change the way you think, you are changing your life for the better.
Allow me to say that again; if you change the way you think, you can achieve anything you want.
It’s easier than you ever thought possible and I am going to tell you how. Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement
Prosperity IQ Test
These questions will help to reveal some of the unconscious limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck and poor.
- Do you secretly fear that if you became wealthy your friends and family wont like you anymore
- When you grew up were you ever told, “We may not be rich but at least we are honest.”
- . Did your religious upbringing teach you that it is noble to sacrifice now and that you will get your reward in the afterlife?
- Did you or do you feel guilty when you started to earn more than you parents?
- Were you raised to fit in and not stand out?
- Did you grow up liking shows like Dallas, Beverly Hill Billies, Dynasty where rich people were always presented as unscrupulous and conniving or or pretentious and bumbling?
- Do you have chronic health problems that no doctor can figure out?
- Do you ever get jealous of people with expensive clothes, houses and cars which may have subconsciously made you develop a “hate the rich” mentality?
- On some level, do you think it is somehow noble, romantic or spiritual to be poor?
- Did you ever end a negative relationship and then immediately replace it with a relationship just like the one you just ended?
- Have you sometimes used judgmental expressions like, “poor as a church mouse”, “filthy rich”or “obscenely wealthy”?
- Have you ever made excuses for failure by saying things like.,’ You have to have money to make money” or ” you have to know someone”?
- Do you relish being the underdog and fighting against the odds all the time?
- Is it possible that you are experiencing health challenges, financial challenges, or business failures in order to invoke sympathy and attention from those closest to you?
- Are you in a stable relationship, have enough money to meet your needs and are basically healthy but just feel that life is just passing you by?
No to 13-15 questions:
Strong Prosperity Consciousness and can pass this quiz along to someone else
Yes to 3 or more questions:
You likely have issues of worthiness on subconscious level
In a holding pattern afraid to leave your comfort zone, not radically unhappy, but there is no passion or excitement in your life. You know something is missing, but you may not know what it is.
Yes to 5 or more Questions:
You are likely in a stagnancy cycle and sometimes have advances but experience set backs and you are not really breaking through to the real success you desire or deserve.
Yes to 7 or more questions:
You are definitely headed on a downward track towards serious emotional, physical and financial challenges, This is the victim cycle. It is imperative that you take immediate action to break the pattern and stop the failure cycle. This will involve uncovering limiting beliefs on subconscious level and radically reprogramming them with positive ones.