Just a reminder today, that God gives comfort to all who will believe and receive it and the good thing is the comfort is not limited to anyone situation, it extends to all areas where you or I need it!
Funny how we can trust instructors and other seeming experts, but find it hard to trust God who is Almighty and the one who holds our lives in his hands! 😀
Here are a list of scriptures to give you comfort whatever you’re going through right now:
• 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God, 2 Corinthians 1:4, New International Version (NIV).
• 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God, 2 Corinthian 2: 3-4, King James Version (KJV).
• 29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you, Matthew 9:29, King James Version (KJV)
• 13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem – Isaiah 66:13, King James Version (KJV).
• 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually
before me” Isaiah 49:15-16, King James Version (KJV)
We go to bed every night expecting to wake up in the morning that is trust in God’s invisible power to save us. I don’t see every breath I take to know that I’m alive, so why should you want to see God first to trust him?
It’s innate in us that there is a God, so decide to trust him today.
Have a great day in the assurance that God is holding you in the palm of his hands- Psalms 19:1 -2.