6 months ago I shared about Practical Steps to Investing as part of a series of workshops one of the Pastor’s at my church had initiated. As one who has invested time and money over the years learning and informing parents on ways to leave an inheritance to children’s children through Love Nurture Investments as part of Love Nurture I relished the opportunity to share my insights.
If you ever wanted to know how you could make money online from home, you will find that with the advancement of social media and technology it’s easier and cheaper than you would initially think.
For me the foremost place to start is the scriptural basis found in Deuteronomy Chapter 8 verse 18. Any power you or I have to get wealth comes from God and we must first recognize this is so. If it was all down to us we would also have power over our life and death, which we don’t, see 1 Samuel Chapter 2 verse 6.
Wealth Creating Facts
This is not to say that we have no control and therefore do nothing. No, what it simply means is when we give God his due (his ‘props’ if you will) He gives us the ability to get wealth.
So, lets break down some wealth creating facts, which are namely:-
- Any ability you or I have comes from God alone who has to be acknowledged. The brain that thought up the idea is the one he gave you.
- When you believe you have wealth creating ability and say it often enough, you will have what you say, according to Proverbs Chapter 18 verse 21, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.”
- When you work on your craft and improve your skill and are consistently given to learning and improving, doors open up to you. See Proverbs Chapter 22 verse 29 (I particularly love this one as it’s a reminder to me that my efforts will pay off!)
- Generous people are on track to be wealthy people. The bible says in Luke Chapter 6 verse 38 to: “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.”
- When you invest your talents they yield you profits, but when you don’t you lose even what you have, read Matthew Chapter 25 verses 14-30.
You might be saying or thinking, I know many God-fearing creative, hardworking and generous people who are broke; and also know of mean, selfish and Godless wealthy people and you might be right. However, only God knows the heart of anyone and like every other principle wealth creation has to be followed correctly to work.
If you really want to create wealth for yourself and be a blessing to others commit to following the principles laid out here and see what happens.
Christmas is a time of giving (and receiving presents) we often hear, especially in the Western parts of the world. It’s a time a lot of parents spoil their children and many of them admittedly deserve to be spoilt.
However, have you noticed many children’s excitement over their gift ends with the unwrapping? It does give you cause to pause, doesn’t it?