I would like to invite you to access the free online information platform where you can find out how mortgages are void from the outset, and why people up and down the country are starting a process to write off their mortgage and claim substantial compensation at HM Land Registry – click the link below to access your free information: Mortgage-Free Info
Discover The Seven Reasons Your Mortgage Is Void At Law
A free education course that shows you:
- The astonishing facts the mortgage providers don’t want you to find out.
- Why your mortgage (if it was set up since 1989) is void at law from the outset.
- How an application to HM Land Registry can strike off your mortgage leaving you Mortgage-free with no further payments to make and no come back from your lender.
- How to claim substantial compensation from HM Land Registry, which means you can claim back every payment (instalments plus loan principal) made to your current and past mortgage provider.
- The legal statutes and case precedents that justify mortgage strike off and indemnity compensation.
- How your claim can be fully managed by an FCA Authorised claims firm.
- Why residential, buy to let and commercial mortgages qualify.
Learn how you can write off your mortgage and claim substantial compensation with no come back from your mortgage provider.