This is a question every husband and wife couple should have a clear ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ answer to. Whatever the answer, however, know that there is room for improvement.
Let me let you into a little known secret, no marriage is perfect or without its challenges. Challenges are meant to strengthen you and bring you together and their purpose is to make you grow and get you to the next level. Call them growth spurts and every time you reach a new level of growth new ones sometimes arise.
So, take heart we’re all in it together, so don’t feel like your marriage is any less than another person’s marriage.
Are You A dynamic Duo?
In answer to that question, what is foremost in making any couple (husband and wife team) a dynamic duo is having a God foundation. God ordained marriage, so when yours is founded on faith in Him and His Word, you qualify. After that, you need to learn to work on understanding your spouse.
Following on from your foundation in God, there are other things that will qualify you for the dynamic duo award, namely:-
- Unity – when you work together as a united force nothing can come against you (think Bonnie and Clyde reversed). In the book of Ecclesiastes chapter 4 verse 12, it says a 3 cord rope isn’t easily broken. God makes the third person making it stronger and even when a husband or wife has fallen short as long as the foundation is right God keeps you strong through to restoration.
- Common Goals – A husband and wife should have common goals for their marriage and family and work together in achieving it. Even in that, you will find one partner may be more of a driving force, but as long as you are united in your goals, there won’t be anything you can’t achieve. See Genesis chapter 11 verse 6 – it was recorded God recognises unity. Do you have common goals?
- Inheritance – Are you and your spouse doing all you can to leave an inheritance to your children’s children according to Proverbs chapter 13 verse 22? Ecclesiastes chapter 11 verses 1 and 2 shows us how. It’s important also that a man understands that how he treats his wife will affect his finances. See 1 Peter chapter 3 verse 7.
- Raising Godly Children – this is so important to God that the bible has so many references to His instructions to teach your children, lead them in His ways and discipline them when they are disobedient – see Joshua chapter 1 verse 8 and Proverbs 17 and 25.
This list may not be exhaustive, however, heeding them will steer you always in the right direction.
So, what can you do today to becoming a dynamic duo or make advancements in being an even better dynamic duo? You can heed the obvious warning signs if you’re not doing things as you should. Correct any mistakes made and take advantage of any or all of the options below to start on the path to leaving an inheritance.
Not many realise this, but this current worldwide lockdown situation due to the coronavirus is a blessing in disguise as it has unearthed some previously unseen advantages, namely, wealth transfer.
History really does repeat itself as every time there has been a recession there have been cases of people becoming extremely wealthy, just because they recognised opportunities and utilised them fully.
So the first available option is an opportunity to build /create wealth:
- Interest rates are falling and so will the value of your currency (it’s that history thing again!) The solution is to start saving a portion of your income in gold. Gold increases in value over time and is likely to increase in value sooner rather than later in this current climate. Open a free gold account (choose affiliate) and start buying as much as you can afford here: https://eruvwuobuaya.com/goldbuying
- Also, everyone who opens a free account and pays for one of the gold packages gets a commission for every referral who buys gold. This is another reason to register for that account and once you’re set up following clear instructions and purchase your gold package you can start earning on referrals who follow suit, just go here to register as an affiliate: https://eruvwuobuaya.com/goldhaven
To help you build a stronger marriage, choose the following:
- Get your copy of The Top 10 Marriage Qualities
2. Schedule counselling session(s) with me (24 hours special discount)