It’s easy to think why anyone should save and invest in this current climate, but it’s precisely climates and situations like these are the reason why we should.
The oldest reason in the world for investing is to protect yourself from an uncertain future and saving walks hand in hand with this.
5 Facts For Saving and Investing
- When you are diligently and activating looking for opportunities to save and invest you’ll find them.
- You have to thoughtfully go for several opportunities in your lifetime to reap the benefit of experience, knowledge and income.
- Not every investment opportunity is for you. You have to find one that you are passionate about and that fits your personality in a lot of cases.
- When you save you have to consider the short, medium and long term.
- Every decision to save or invest will involve a level of risk and the trick is to take calculated risks, not reckless ones!
The best form of investment is investing in yourself, in your knowledge and application of the new-found knowledge. Only applied knowledge empowers you.
What are your answers to the following questions?
- Are you an investor or saver?
- Do you invest in yourself?
- What percentage of your income should you invest?
- How often should you invest?
- Where should you invest?
- What should you invest in?
Do share in the comments box below.
If you are ready to get started on investing and saving then do click the link to access this course material I have prepared for you. I do have provided posts on this website that will get you started otherwise, but I have prepared this course for the serious action taker. Click the button here to view and or download: Investing & Saving (A Course Guide).