My husband and I were recently introduced to smart contracts and even though we don’t fully understand it as yet we have registered our account. The reason being is the potential benefits to us and our children and generations to come. Also, going by the quote from Sir Richard Branson, “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!”
So, in order to learn more, we joined the private group to learn from those who have joined before us and have varying degrees of success in it. Success really does leave clues. See the image with US president Donald J Trump above.
A Smart Contract Review
We are daily getting tips and information with invitations to private members webinars. I daily sieve through the information as I continue my research, but one post by a member caught my attention and I’d like to post it here for your information and review.
A definition of Smart Contracts
In the post, this member shared with us the following definition of what smart contracts are and mainly that they are:
Smart contracts are lines of code that are stored on a blockchain and automatically execute when predetermined terms and conditions are met. At the most basic level, they are programs that run as they’ve been set up to run by the people who developed them.
This member then preceded to share why smart contracts were her favourites, listing the following 9 reasons namely:
- Smart contracts are automated. They don’t have admins. This means that they work automatically on Blockchain.
- They work very quickly and have sustainability with transparency. The blockchain-based fully verified smart contract provides us with full authenticity.
- Once a smart contract is launched, it’s programming cannot be changed. This is an advantage because it restricts everyone (even the founders) from changing how they were programmed.
- Smart contracts do not crash.
- Smart contracts can never be hacked.
- Smart contracts pay you directly to your wallet. The recommended wallet like Tron Wallet / Trust wallet or Tokenpocket.(You can cash out your amount thru crypto exchanges via bank transfer).
- You don’t need to ask for withdrawal before you are paid. All payments and commissions are sent automatically to your wallet.
- No withdrawal fees are attached.
- Smart contracts are the best ways to accumulate Cryptocurrency.
I hope by now that you know I won’t steer you wrong having been actively researching ways for families to create wealth and for parents to practically leave an inheritance to their children’s children since October 2003.
Learn more about smart contracts by following my affiliate link to register for free (once you’re registered you’ll be able to get your own). However, to start earning you should purchase any level you can afford.
Another important benefit is you won’t be losing your investments -unlike trading where you must never trade what you cannot afford to lose. Whatever money you spend buying levels remains and has the potential to grow. *Get your smart contract
Once you click on the link you can watch an official video which breaks this down for you. By clicking on the link you can also learn much more before you actually register and then I will add you to the private members’ group on WhatsApp following your registration if you like or you might want to join the Telegraph group – *Get your smart contract
For the foreseeable future, all those who join following my link will be offered $50 to get their investment started (terms and conditions will apply).
If you have any questions following your registration do ask them below. Do you have any good experience with smart chains? Do share it below also.
N.B. It is important that you are aware that scams are appearing about all sorts of claims that have not come from the company, please do your due diligence and always visit the official website (see link above).
*When you click on registration please choose ‘TRON’.
Learn more by reading What Is A Blockchain